- use CssClass property Sample Button myButton= new Button(); myButton.Text = "First"; myButton.
Answered by Siz S on May 2nd
- I don't quite understand your need.
Answered by Leostiw on May 2nd
- If I understand you question correctly, you are only interested in any train route that arrives in Edinburgh.
Answered by Carboxyl on May 2nd
- You need to relate your nested query back to your outer query somehow so if number is train number you'd want to add aliases to your tables and add AND t1.
Answered by Love2Learn on May 2nd
- I think you mean to use the success function. The complete function doesn't take data as a parameter.
Answered by Jim Cote on May 2nd
- have you tried the min function ?http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/RTL.asp?Name=Min.
Answered by Softwarebear on May 2nd
- Well, you can do several things to fix this:First, you can add the attribute auto_now=True for Django to add automatically the now() date when the object is created.
Answered by Paulo Bu on May 2nd
- http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/Folkestone is located just minutes from the Eurotunnel and the Port of Dover.
Answered by Simon on May 2nd
- 2,198,985 Questions
- 3,994,528 Answers
- 6,096,319 Tags